Speaking about paradoxes ...

"I'm the kind of man that cares about everything and nothing at the same time ..."
Hank Moody

I'm that man you can chat with about boring-to-death topics all night long, and the one you would hang out with, not caring about the time that passes by or people's reactions.
I'm that helpless romantic dude every girl finds cute and old-fashioned. The hottie guy who's looked at in those US fashion stores when he takes out his shirt. The popular casually dressed one that looks stylish in a suit.
I'm a boy that tries to look so f*cking serious, responsible, and hardworking when I'm just a grown-up that can't be reasonable.

But eventually, I'm just a man that claims to be simple and easy-going while I'm rushing into messy plans.

Anyway .. They say no one's perfect ..

Hiding behind English.. Well, I guess She knows me way too much for my safety.. and hers.
 I f*cking like that =)

0 commentaire(s):

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © Paradoxal Eden