Boredness vs Fun


Hey all, it's been a while since my last entry -I mean real entry- and I don't really have an excuse for that.
I could say I didn't have anything important to share, but I guess nothing's relevant to a certain extent. I could also say I was busy, but the truth is, I am so bored it's depressing. Days all look the same..
I had planned to do an internship, and I had applied for some positions in Germany. Not my favorite country, but the companies' offers were quite interesting. Well paid, and significant experience to add to my resume.
I passed the first qualifications, and just had to wait for the interviews. Thing is, they cancelled. Gave me the usual reason, you know "We regret, however, to inform you that we can no longer consider you for the position [...] We are currently considering other applicants whose competencies and experience better match the requirements of the role" bla bla bla. Truth is, I was overqualified for the job. That's the reason why they were enthusiastic at first. I matched all the requirements, and even more. It's only when I wrote a follow-up email concerning my salary and if the housing charges would be taken care of that they decided to give up. Translation : "You're to expensive for us". Needless to say, I was quite disappointed. Some could say I was too greedy. Maybe. Anyway, what's done is done..
Since then, I ignored all the other offers that have crossed my way. I don't need an internship, as I already did one last year and got it validated. But it was an opportunity to work abroad, have a glimpse of what it's like to be in a fast spreading company, and you know, just broaden my mind. Plus, I'd have had to work in English (and I just love it ^^).
Anyway.
So now I'm just trying to kill time. It's hard to find some fun, especially when you're like me, very easily bored.

But last weekend was just what I needed. Went camping with "some" people (some meaning 40+ ^^), friends and complete strangers. Needless to say we were best buddies by the end of the weekend. Alcohol, music, a 1ha domain, a sleepless night and easy-going people. Just what I call fun =)














Anyway, we're planning to meet again some other time ^^

Now I'm just waiting to see whether or not I go to the JapanExpo on Saturday..

That is all.

0 commentaire(s):

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Copyright © Paradoxal Eden